This page displays the current status of our courts. Court reservations cannot be made from this page. To make a court reservation, log into your chestertennisclub.ca account and use the Court Reservations page.
Unavailable Available Booked
- All members, regardless of age, are entitled to play on all courts.
- You must supply the name of all your playing partner(s).
- You can book up to seven (7) days in advance. (Example: If it's 16:30 on May 20, you can book a court anytime up until May 27 at 16:30).
- You can book a maximum of 90 minutes of play, be it for either singles, or doubles, or any combination of the two.
- Back-to-back bookings are not permitted. Please leave at least 60 minutes between your court bookings, whether you are the primary member making the reservation OR the playing partner with someone else.
- You are limited to 90 minutes of court bookings per day. Note: if another member uses your name to book a court (as a playing partner), this will count towards your booking limit for the day.
- If you have reached your maximum court bookings for the day and the courts are not busy, you will be allowed to continue playing.
- Junior members must have a parent book a court reservation.
- We monitor and audit bookings every day and continue to look for ways to ensure fair and equitable access to court time.